If knowledge representation concepts and technologies interest you, RMIT University has an incredible opportunity worth considering. Interested students can apply for the Masters by Research RMIT-CSIRO International Scholarship offered for the academic year 2023-2024.
The applicants must have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or its international equivalent with oral and written communication skills to be considered. The winner will be awarded a tuition fee and an annual stipend of $32,841.
Great opportunity for students to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, officially known as the RMIT University, is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia that was founded in 1887 by Francis Ormond. RMIT University, which started as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology during the industrial revolution in Australia, is now ranking 190th in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at RMIT University? RMIT University creates an environment for its students that enables the exchange of knowledge through impactful research backed by industry and a range of contemporary education. The university is severely driven by impact and focused on the challenges and opportunities emerging around it.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 23rd December, 2023.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $32,841
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for the Master by Research programme in the field of Knowledge Graphs and AI at RMIT University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student.
- The applicants must provide evidence of adequate oral and written communication skills.
- The applicants must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team.
- The applicants must meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the master by research degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications at RMIT will be accepted via the university portal. For the scholarship application, interested students must contact Matt Duckham at [email protected] with the following supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A brief statement to outline interest
- An electronic copy of academic transcripts
- A recent CV that includes any publications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the minimum English language requirements of the university. Typically, an IELTS result is expected.
The scholarship winner students will be presented an award consisting of a tuition fee scholarship and a stipend of $32,841 per annum (pro-rata) for two years of study at RMIT University.