The applicants will receive the scholarship purely based on their merit. The scholarship will give the applicants benefits towards conducting their master’s study at ESDES. Students from all non-European will be eligible to receive the award.
ESDES School of Business and Management is an educational institute situated in Lyon that supports the development of a responsible economy driven by the values of collective performance, citizenship, and openness. It is one of France’s top-ranking business schools.
Hurry Up! Apply for this application programme and get financial assistance in France.
User Review( votes)
Why choose to study at ESDES School of Business and Management? ESDES School of Business and Management is a fertile ground for educational collaborations and research work, intersecting science, and humanities that notably allows for the creation of joint training courses. ESDES has established a STUDENT LAB service that combines company relations services, internships and insertion, social life, and certain Alumni network activities to help students in their career and personal development.
Application Deadline: 10th July 2021
- University or Organization: ESDES School of Business and Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All non-European candidates are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates are eligible to apply for all master’s degree offered at ESDES.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to an eligible demographic.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can select the desired programme at ESDES and click on it further to land on the application page and complete the application process. The applicants will be considered for the opportunity based on merit.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of your Higher Education studies
- Transcripts of baccalaureate or equivalent high school diploma
- Two academic and/or professional recommendation letters
- Cover letter
- Résumé / CV
- Copy of passport
- ID photo
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attained above average GPA in the bachelor’s degree relevant to the master’s programme applied to be admitted at ESDES.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 550
The selected candidates will be given advantages towards the cost of study of any applied master’s degree programme up to 50% of the tuition fee at ESDES.