Do you want to gain a degree from a Chinese university but unable to fund your education due to financial circumstances? Apply for this Xi’an Master’s Friendship Scholarship offered by the Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University and receive a 30% reduction on an approved course.
The scheme seeks high potential candidates from Russia, Thailand and Indonesia with an excellent academic record. To win this application , applicants must take admission in a master program at the university.
Great opportunity for students in China.
User Review( votes)
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is a reputed Chinese institution known globally for its unique features in learning and teaching, research, social service, and education management. It is the result of the joint effort of Xi’an Jiaotong University in China and the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom.
Why at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University? It is a research-led university that offers 90-degree programs in fields like science, engineering, business, finance, architecture, urban planning, etc. Based on its popularity and performance, QS World University Rankings included it in the list of world’s top universities.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 30 per cent of the total program tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Up to 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Russia, Thailand and Indonesia
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Russia, Thailand and Indonesia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this application , you need to meet all the requirements:
- Applicants must be residents from Russia, Thailand or Indonesia
- Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements
- Applicants must be an offer holder on a master degree program in any field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates, who have been selected to study in a master program at the university can apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: All applicants are required to submit a application letter online.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum admission requirements for a master degree program at the university is an upper second class honour (2:1) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If you have not studied in English, then you have to provide evidence of your level of English proficiency. You can earn one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover the 30% per cent tuition fee for an approved course.