Macquarie University is currently giving a chance to talented graduates through its Bolashak Scholarship to pursue a PhD and master of a research degree without worrying out tuition fee in Australia.
This scholarship will help students by providing following perks like the full period of study, a stipend for the entire period of research and cost of overseas student health cover.
Great chance to get educational fund in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Macquarie University is situated in the heart of Sydney, Australia, as a hub of inspired thinking and education. Through its research, it has been contributing to solving the problems of the real world. It was started in 1964. It played a significant role in changing the traditional education system in Australia.
Why at Macquarie University? As a student of this university, you can get the best experience of your life. Here, you can find lots of degree programs and courses in a range of areas, and enjoy the modern facilities that it has to offer. You can make connections with international students and polish your abilities.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD, MRes
- Award: Tuition fees, stipend, health cover
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Republic of Kazakhstan students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD, MRes in a suitable subject
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be from the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Must have applied for PhD, MRes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will have to apply by completing the Online HDR candidature and scholarship application via the online application system. Select a course and apply first so that you can be eligible to start the application process for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide the following documents:
- Provisional offer letter
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts the following English language tests: IELTS Indicator and TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition, Duolingo English Test, Pearson, Cambridge, and OET.
The successful candidates will receive the following perks:
- Tuition fees for the full period of study
- Stipend for the whole period of course (paid directly to the student by CIP)
- Cost of Overseas Student Health Cover