If you want to pursue your higher education in the UK, then the Masters International Excellence Scholarships program is a wheel of fortune for completing your dream of studying in the United Kingdom.
In order to take a masters degree program, this educational fund is open for all high achieving foreign participants who want to study at the University of Leeds.
Great educational program for overseas participants
User Review( vote)
The University of Leeds granted its royal charter in 1903 by King Edward. It ranked as the 31st best university in Europe and situated as a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
Why at the University of Leeds? At this university, the participants will learn from some of the best university teachers. They will also have a variety of degree level courses along with an exceptional study experience.
- University or Organization: The University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA Advertising and Marketing, MA Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations, MA Human Resource Management, MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences, MSc Business Psychology, MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy, MSc Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, MSc Global Strategy and Innovation Management, MSc Global Supply Chain Management, MSc Information Systems and Information Management, MSc International Business, MSc International Marketing Management, MSc Management, MSc Management Consulting, and MSc Organizational Psychology.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates should demonstrate an excellent academic track record and also show how excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this educational opportunity, no additional application is required. Once you take admission in one of the given master’s degree course at the university, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The participants need to submit all the required documents listed on their course acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: Successful participants hold an undergraduate degree for studying a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and showing the English language ability is a must for studying in the UK.
Benefits: The educational will provide an amount of £6000 for eligible candidates.