Financial aids are the best ways to help students to get a higher education. Considering this in mind, the University of Windsor is providing the Graduate Entrance Scholarships programs in Canada.
Good opportunity for International candidates in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded on 1 September 1857, the University of Windsor is Canada’s southernmost university. It is situated as a public comprehensive and research university in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
Why study at the University of Windsor? The university has many faculties including the Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Education. It has graduated more than 100,000 alumni and it is devoted to providing the best educational facilities for students.
Application Deadline: September 1st.
- University or Organization: The University of Windsor
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: $7,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Both Canadian and International participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be a full-time participant and not apply for MAC, MActSc, MAEP, MEd (International cohort), MEng, MMB, MM, and MSW for Working Professionals program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Outstanding participants who enroll in a master’s or a PhD degree program at the University of Windsor will automatically be considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must have an admission average of at least 80% or equivalent.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the university might ask you to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of your passport’s name page.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have good proficiency in the English language. But their country language is not English, then they need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements.
- in a thesis or major paper stream: $7,500 for one year (non-renewable)
- in a non-thesis or non-major paper stream: $3,750 for one year (non-renewable)
- students in the following programs are not eligible for funding: MAC, MActSc, MAEP, MMCE, MEng, MMB, MM, MSW for Working Professionals, Translational Health Science
- $7,500 per year for up to 4 years