If you are looking to embark a career in the field of hotel management, then you can join the Masters International Student Scholarships program offered by the International College of Hotel Management.
A fine program for overseas students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1992 by the State Government of South Australia, the International College of Hotel Management is a higher education college in Australia. It offers Degree, Postgraduate and Diploma programs.
Why at the International College of Hotel Management? The college is committed to developing graduates who are professionals in the hospitality industry, demonstrating employment-related and professional practise skills as well as disciplinary content knowledge and expertise.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: International College of Hotel Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 10% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in International Hotel Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor Degree (AQF level 7 or international equivalent) in any discipline
- Students must have an ICHM Graduate Certificate in International Hotel Management (AQF Level 8)
- Applicants must have an ICHM Graduate Diploma in International Hotel Management (AQF Level 8).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, candidates have to register in the postgraduate degree coursework via online or offline at the college. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The college may ask you for certified academic transcripts, statement, letter of offer and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at ICHM, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate English fluency at IELTS 7.0 academic overall with no band below 6.5 or an equivalent score in other acceptable tests.
The International College of Hotel Management will provide the 10% reduction in tuition fee for the deserving candidates.