Applications are invited to apply for the Master’s Scholarships and Research Fellowships at the Vienna University of Technology. Grants are available for outstanding international students.
The purpose of this program is to attract highly motivated students who want to gain knowledge in the following fundamental fields of computer science: Algorithms and complexity; Knowledge representation and artificial intelligence; Logic, mathematics and theoretical computer science; and Programming languages and verification.
Lucky chance for students to study abroad
User Review( votes)
TU Wien is one of the most prestigious universities in the world by presenting the top level of research and education. TU Wien has been the place of research, teaching, and learning in the field of progress.
Why at TU Wien? The university provides candidates with opportunities for career growth and development and unique organizational culture. It enhances employability success by helping the candidate to identify and articulate their skills, knowledge.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Vienna University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s program
- Award: €6000 or €440annually
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Austria
- Language: English
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- The program is open to study the master’s degree program in the field of Logic and Computation.
- Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics. Students also have extensive knowledge and interest in logic in Computer Science, Databases, Algorithms, Formal Methods and Verification, Foundations of Artificial Intelligence, Complexity Theory, Computer Security.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate in this program, applicants must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at TU Wien. After taking admission, the applicant must be submitted all the required documents for the scholarship electronically to [email protected] as a single PDF document.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the cover letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, curriculum vitae, motivation letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty the student would be interested to work with and why contact details of two referees and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a master’s degree program, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, the certified translation needs to be provided for documents that are not in German or English and all the diplomas and/or certificates.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Benefits: Grants will be awarded worth up to €6000 and fellowships will be awarded worth up to €440 per month.