The Nano and Hybrid Materials Laboratory is proud to offer Ph.D. position for Canadian and international applicants. The aim of the position to provide an opportunity for young researchers.
These positions are available in advanced semiconductor nanoscale and quantum materials and devices for electronics, photonics, optoelectronics, and clean energy.
As one of Canada’s leading engineering schools and faculties, Polytechnique ranks among world’s top research universities. Polytechnique has one of the highest concentrations of engineering professors/researchers in Canada.
University or Organization: The Nano and Hybrid Materials Laboratory
Course Level: Ph.D. program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Canadian and international applicants
The program can be taken in Canada
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates for Master’s and Ph.D. scholarships must hold an internationally-recognized Bachelor or Master’s degree (or evidence of its completion in the nearest future) with solid training in solid-state physics, semiconductor devices, materials science, and engineering, or related disciplines.
- Canadian and international applicants are eligible for the positions.
- These positions are awarded in advanced semiconductor nanoscale and quantum materials and devices for electronics, photonics, optoelectronics, and clean energy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email. The interested candidates should submit their applications to Prof. Oussama Moutanabbir (oussama.moutanabbir-at-polymtl.ca).
- Supporting Documents: The application package should include a cover letter and the candidate’s CV including the contact information of three references.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Language Requirments: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.