If you wish to embark on a professional career with a prestigious graduate degree from the USA, then join the Master’s Tuition Waiver Program at the California State University-San Marcos. The program is open to all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Graduate degree seekers from all international countries are welcome to apply and become a part of this programme. The students that successfully get into CSUSM in the applied field of study are eligible to take advantage of this programme that will render tuition fee waivers to cover the cost of graduate study at CSUSM.
Amazing chance for students.
User Review( votes)
California State University-San Marcos is a forward-focused public university that is proudly is ranked 60th in Regional Universities West. Its vision is to become a distinctive public university known for academic excellence, service to the community, and innovation in higher education.
Why choose to study at California State University-San Marcos? California State University-San Marcos is a much dedicated academic community that gives importance to much-needed values in the world today like integrity, innovation, and inclusiveness. CSUNSM has created an environment of mutual support and cooperation, encourages growth, and acts as champions of one another while valuing accountability and ownership. Not just its students but CSUSM supports all employees to help them successfully contribute to the university‡s existence.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: California State University San Marcos
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree programme at CSUSM can be applied for and undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be admitted to the desired graduate programme at CSUSM.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for CSUSM are accepted through the CalStateApply. Students accepted in the applied graduate programme will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- All official post-secondary academic records including certificates, mark sheets, examination grades, degrees or diplomas in the original language of the issue through the postal mail in a school-sealed envelope
- Official English translations
- Affidavit of financial support
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have an overall 2.5 GPA or higher in the overall degree or the last 60 units attempted.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.0
- CAE / CPE – 180
- Duolingo – 110
- PTE and ITEP are also accepted.
The California State University San Marcos will give tuition fee waivers to all selected international students towards a graduate programme.