The Wageningen University & Research has come forward with the Leniger Bruin Kuhn Fund to support students in the food industry for the academic year 2021-2022.
This fund is exclusively set to benefit international students who are nationals of any Spanish-speaking country in Latin America. Students that undertake a research degree in the field of food technology and food safety are eligible to apply and make use of the award.
Nice hance for students.
User Review( votes)
Ranking 123rd in the world, Wageningen University & Research is the first Dutch public university that has attained international accreditation in the Netherlands. It constitutes in the top 10% of the best universities in the world with its main focus on ‘healthy food and living conditions.
Why choose to study at Wageningen University & Research? Wageningen University & Research offers premium quality education and an international quality benchmark on the curriculum vitae. Graduates from Wageningen find it easy to land internships as well as jobs and can also keep up with challenging work experience opportunities and career opportunities around the world. Wageningen has partnerships with numerous Dutch and international companies and governments through which it has become a major in Europe.
Application Deadline: 12th October 2021
- University or Organization: Wageningen University & Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Lost Harvest and wasted food course 2021, Governance and Food Safety in international Food chains 2022, Facilitating Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships to Foster Sustainable and Inclusive Food Systems (approval of scholarships is pending)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be academically admitted to the course by WCDI.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply to the MSc. programme of their choice via the Studielink portal established by the university. Students can apply for the scholarships offered by the fund here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Employers statement
- Government statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a degree (or equivalent) in a field of science relevant to the programme selected and have a Grade Point Average for their BSc of at least 7.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 80
- CAE – 210
- FCE – 190
The applicants that will be selected by the authorities will receive sponsorship for a research study undertaken in the field of food at WUR.