Pursuing studies with a scholarship is a good way to start your education in your desired country. Therefore, you have a chance to give a fine start to your career by applying to the MastersCompare Postgraduate program in the UK.
A valuable chance to get some free money for higher study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Kent was founded on 4 January 1965 in the UK. It is a semi-collegiate public research university and recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
Why at the University of Kent? At this university, the candidates will have a range of disciplines along with the best academic facilities and teaching excellence. The faculty of the university is also very supported to its applicants.
- University or Organization: The MastersCompare
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2019, for the award and September 1, 2019, for the program
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and International candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Can apply for a part-time or full-time degree program.
How to Apply
- To Apply: Register yourself in a master’s degree program at the university and then complete the online application process for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you will be asked to submit copies of your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport and the language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must hold an undergraduate degree for studying in a postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The participants are expected to be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The successful candidates will receive £5000 towards their studies.