The Science Mathematics Foundation of Paris is delighted to offer Math in Paris Fellowships to pursue master degree program. The fellowship is available to foreign nationals.
The selected prize winners thus integrate the masters of mathematical sciences or theoretical computer science of the universities of the network of the FSMP. They benefit from a range of teaching methods unique in the world, based on all the skills of the Paris research laboratories in mathematical sciences.
A valuable educational program in France.
User Review( votes)
The Paris Mathematical Sciences Foundation (FSMP) is a thematic network for advanced research in mathematics and theoretical computer science in Paris, founded by the CNRS, the ENS, the Pierre and Marie Curie University, the University Paris-Diderot and 4 Chairs of Mathematics of the Collège de France. The partners are Inria, the universities Paris-Dauphine, Paris-Descartes, Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Paris-Nord, and IdEx PSL (teams of the Ecole des Mines, Observatoire de Paris and EHESS).
- Application Deadline: January 22, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Master degree program.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: The laureates PGSM laureates receive a scholarship of 1100 euros per month maximum: 600€/month + 500 €/month for a housing benefit (upon justification only) The FSMP will take care of finding an accommodation for the laureates in students residence under preferential conditions. Furthermore, the FSMP reimburses each laureate the cost of a return ticket from his/her home country to Paris (one return ticket in economic class per year) Laureates for M2 studies will receive a funding for 10 months (+ 2 months if they want to do a doctorate in France). Laureates for M1 studies will receive a 12-month scholarship. The extension of the program for a second year is subject to the successful completion of the fist year and the jury’s approval.
- Number of Awards: Numbers of opportunities are not given.
- Nationality: International applicants
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Entrance Requirements: This program is only available for students who can benefit from the French social coverage for students. Thus, for this call for applications, only applicants born after September, 1st 1992 are able to apply to an M2 scholarship (or October, 1st 1993 for a 2-year scholarship)
How to Apply:
Applicants are invited to submit also any official documents attesting of their achievements (ranking, ranking in national and international competitions, etc.) Documents to upload with the online application
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of application
- Bachelor school reports (transcript of grades) and certificate
- Master school reports (transcript of grades) and certification when available
- Letter(s) of recommendation(s): do not forget to mention (step 4 of the application process) the e-mail address of the professors who wish to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic email to upload their letter.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.