The Sunday Business Post, in association with UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, is offering a funding for pursuing full-time or Executive (part-time) MBA program, starting in late August 2021.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research center offering a world-class MBA, leading PhD program, a wide range of specialist Masters for both business and non-business graduates as well as Executive Development courses.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: award is available for pursuing full-time or executive (part-time) MBA program.
Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of business.
Award: Up to 100% tuition fees
The award can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: Open to all successful applicants for the full-time MBA and Executive MBA, who are ordinarily and legally resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum GMAT score or above (MBA FT: min GMAT 600; EMBA: 520 min GMAT 520).
Nationality: Citizens of Ireland are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
- A university degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of three years’ professional experience (excluding summer placements, part-time or temporary work experience).
Test Requirements: A valid score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT):
- Full-Time MBA: minimum score 600 required
- Executive MBA: minimum score 520 required.
Alternatively, candidates can submit a valid GRE Test Score. For indicative equivalencies please contact MBA Admissions directly
English Language Requirement:
- All applicants are required to demonstrate a high level of competence in the English language. If English is not your first language you must present with the minimum standard in a recognized English language test, as outlined below. The exception to this rule is if you have completed your primary degree or an entire third level qualification through English, in a majority English speaking country.
- An average IELTS score of 7.0 overall components and a minimum of 6.5 in each band on the Academic Version or
- A minimum score of 100 is required on the Internet-based TOEFL (iTB) with minimum score 24 in Writing, and minimum score 20 in Reading, Listening and Speaking components.
For all proficiency tests, the results must normally have been issued within two years prior to the start of your program.
How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this Scholarship. All successful applicants for the full-time MBA and Executive MBA who have met the deadlines noted below will be considered for short-listing for the assessment centre.
Application Deadline: Closed