Applications are invited for the Mathematics Department Research Studentship program for students of all nationalities to study in the UK. The main purpose of this program is to provide financial support to all needy candidates.
The educational award is designed for high achieving candidates who have a plan to study mathematics studies for the PhD degree at King’s College London.
Wonderful opportunity to get a PhD degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
King’s College London is the fourth oldest university institution that was founded in 1829. It offers 180 undergraduate degree courses, postgraduate and research degree courses and has a huge variety of extra-curricular opportunities.
Why at King’s College London? By attending this university, students will gain good academic as well as language skills. You have a few ideas of careers that interest you and it’s time to narrow down your options and develop your skills and experience.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
- University: King’s College London
- Department: Mathematics Department
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all around the world are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to residents of all nationalities
- Applicants must have firmly accepted their offer of a place on a PhD programme in the Mathematics Department at King’s.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application form is required. All applicants who have applied for a PhD position within the Mathematics Department at King’s College London. They will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The list of required documents will be given on the applicant’s acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Benefits: The University will provide the award amount of £2000 to the successful candidates.