The educations.com is delighted to announce for the “Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship” to get their one step closer to the next great adventure in the UK.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to students from all around the world who want to pursue postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21.
Worthy opportunity for high achieving candidates in the UK
User Review( vote)
Educations.com is a global online meeting point for students and schools in over 210 countries. It offers a wide variety of courses and degrees with the best teaching facilities and accommodation support.
Why at the University of Birmingham? This is a great choice for international students that offer internships or work opportunities to their students. Here students have a lot of opportunities related to the career. Their faculty provides language as well as professional skills that are good enough to participate in the classes and understand the lectures.
Application Deadline: April 13, 2020
- University or Organization: Educations.com
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: €5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU/ UK and Overseas
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU/ UK and Overseas students are allowed to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree will be awarded in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a masters-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country)
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you receive your acceptance letter from the university, you can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The list of required documents will be given on the applicant’s acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: For a master’s degree program having a bachelor’ degree is a must.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Benefits: The University will provide the award amount of €5000 to the winning candidates.