The Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin (Department III, Artefacts, Action, and Knowledge, Directed by Prof. Dagmar Schäfer) seeks two Postdoctoral Fellows starting September 1, 2021, for three years, with the employment contract.
The award is available for current International students who are interested to get the knowledge about the postdoctoral program.
The Max Planck Institutes is known as one of the foremost basic research organizations in the world. It has a reputation as a Science and Technology research program.
Why at this Institute? The institute has many departments such as the Department of Biological Cybernetics, Development Biology and many others. It develops the personality of applicants with an intelligent system.
Application Deadline: Closed
Participants must have to follow the eligibility criteria-
- The funded education is open for international students.
- Applicants can study Postdoctoral program in History of Science, Berlin science-, technology-, economic history, STS, anthropology, regional.
- Candidates should hold a doctorate in the history of science or related field at the time the position begins (Ph.D. awarded in 2016 or later).
- Be able to show evidence of scholarly excellence in the form of initial international publications.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students of all nationalities are invited to apply; applications from women are especially welcome. The Max Planck Society is committed to promoting handicapped individuals and encourages them to apply.
• Applicants are requested to submit their applications online using the following link:
• https://recruitment.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/position/11960337 Online Application
- Supporting Documents: Student must contain- Cover letter (indicating in which project you are interested), Curriculum vitae including a list of publications, Research prospectus (maximum 750 words), Sample of writing, Names and contact details of at least two referees.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of the institute, the participant must have their certificates of previous study level.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to be good in German, English, and French languages.
The educational award is based on the TVöD-Bund pay scales (E13).