The University of St Andrews is pleased to announce two funding programs are The Robert T Jones Scholarships and Robert T Jones Memorial Trust Graduate Fellowship.
Students are available to pupils who are completing their final year of undergraduate study and are open to all nationalities, except United States citizens.
Excellent chance to study at the University of St Andrews.
User Review( votes)
Study at the University of St Andrews and experience the world-class teaching, state of the art research and flexible structure of our degree programs.
Why at the University of St Andrews- With a reputation for world-class teaching, St Andrews offers a unique experience for international students. Holders will have the opportunity to embrace new perspectives and challenge your own ideas while exploring a wide range of subjects.
Applications Deadline: Closed
The fellowship is available to all nationalities, except United States citizens.
- Although it shares a name and destination with the Robert T Jones Scholarship — commonly known as the Bobby Jones education — the program is markedly different. Fellows will be treated as graduate holders and are required to earn a degree. Robert T Jones Fellows will be able to pursue a graduate degree through one of the following Masters:
- Rollins School of Public Health: Master of Public Health (MPH) and Master of Science in public Health (MSPH)
- Laney Graduate School: Master of Arts in Bioethics and Master’s in Development Practice
- Emory School of Law: Juris Master Program
- Candler School of Theology: Master of Theological Studies (MTS)
- Emory College of Arts and Sciences: Master’s Program – Film Studies
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The “Scholarships and Funding” container is accessed via your MySaint account.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the application, including context, your personal statement, and references.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Robert T Jones Memorial Trust Scholarships
These are sufficient to cover all basic costs for the year at Emory. In particular, tuition and other fees are paid for, as are room and board in a university residence. Mandatory health insurance is arranged by Emory University and the Trust provides all scholars with dental insurance. In addition, each Scholar receives a personal stipend to cover basic expenditure and book and sundries. Return air tickets from the UK to Atlanta are provided.
The Scholars are also encouraged to travel in the United States. Each receives a special travel stipend. The scholars also have the use of a car and driver orientation will be provided. The precise breakdown of stipend and travel allowance will be provided to the successful candidates.
Robert T Jones Memorial Trust Graduate Fellowship
The Graduate award will provide a yearly return airfare from a UK airport to Atlanta, payment of your course fee, housing for the duration of your study, health insurance, and a yearly living stipend.
The precise breakdown of stipend and travel allowance will be provided to the successful candidates.