The University of Waikato is delighted to announce the Mayfair Court Residential Scholarship. The scholarship is open to the applicants who are enrolled in or intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree program as a full-time student.
The scholarship will be a home loan up to $ 8,000, which will be Mayfair Court Apartments applied for the accommodation fee.
Amazing opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand. Its vision is to work with committed leaders and their teams, within and beyond the education sector to enhance leadership and teaching practice.
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2020
- Course Level: Entrance/School Leaver, Undergraduate
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be given in any subject
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will be an accommodation credit of up to $8,000, which will be applied to Mayfair Court Apartments accommodation fees
- Nationality: New Zealand citizen, permanent resident
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or international student
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
- For students who are enrolled or are intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate degree at the University of Waikato Tauranga campus, can demonstrate a financial need and will be residing in Mayfair Court Apartments in Tauranga in 2020.
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.waikato.ac.nz/scholarships/application-forms/Mayfair-Court-University-of-Waikato-Residential-ScholarshipYou are required to prepare the following documents prior to commencing this application:
- A character reference, which must be emailed directly to [email protected] by your referee
- A copy of your Level 3 NZQA School Results Summary (if applicable)
- A CV (maximum two A4 pages)
- A personal statement(using the template provided) and any supporting evidence