Applications are open for the University of Winnipeg Manitoba graduate funding opportunities (MGS) 2019 organized by the University of Winnipeg. These opportunities are open to the students who are enrolled or plan to enroll as a full-time student in a master’s program at the University of Winnipeg.
All students are eligible to apply regardless of citizenship, the applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.75 in the last 60 credits hours of study.
User Review( vote)
The University of Winnipeg and Manitoba have established a wealth agreement to support research-based graduate studies and help attract and retain outstanding students within and outside the province. As a public university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, it offers degrees in science, art, business and economics, science, education, and undergraduate studies.
- Applications Deadline: March 1 or next business day (to Graduate Program Chair), March 15 or next business day (Graduate Program Chair to Graduate Studies)
- Course Level: These opportunities are open to pursuing a master degree program.
- Study Subject: These financial aid positions will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The winners will receive $15,000 for a period of 12 months.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: There are five scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in Canada
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements:
- All students are eligible to apply, regardless of citizenship the applicants must:
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.75 in the last 60 credits hours of study.
- Be in a pre-master’s program and/or entering the first or second year of an eligible master’s program as of May or September of the current year or January of the upcoming year.
- Be enrolled in or plan to enroll in as a full-time student in a master’s program.
The entire application form, along with the letter of support on department letterhead, must be forwarded to the Program Chair/Coordinator from an institutional email address by March 1.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/graduate-studies/docs/uwmgs-application+checklist-revisedjan2019-2.pdf