The Strathclyde Business School (SBS) is inviting applicants for the full-time one year MBA Programme in Glasgow, commencing September 2018. Applicants from the following countries (Costa Rica, Argentina, Belize, United States, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Canada, Guatemala, Honduras, Cuba, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, El Salvador, Bolivia, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Chile) are eligible to apply.
The Strathclyde Business School (SBS) is one of four faculties forming the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1948, the school is located on Cathedral Street within the John Anderson campus of the University; it offers courses for business education and management development.
Amazing offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: award is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Award: Scholarship valued up to £7000 to help towards tuition fees.
- Nationality: SBS applicants from the US, Canada, and South America are eligible.
- Number of Awards: Various opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the following countries (Costa Rica, Argentina, Belize, United States, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Canada, Guatemala, Honduras, Cuba, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, El Salvador, Bolivia, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Chile) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To qualify, we seek applications from highly experienced candidates from a variety of industry backgrounds who will offer the MBA class of 2018 a valuable and alternative perspective to enhance the learning experience of the whole class.
- Applicants for these awards will be considered on the basis of their MBA applications and interview performance. In addition, we will ask each applicant to complete a 1000 word (maximum) statement on a current issue impacting business in your region and your views on how this issue could be resolved.
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.