The University of Stirling is inviting applicants for the Postgraduate International Excellence funding for the academic year 2020-21. The bursaries are awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver and are open to all full-time masters students.
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling.
Great offer for international students to get a £4,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of a Master’s degree.
User Review( vote)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
Course Level: Master’s programme (postgraduate taught programme)
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver.
Number of Awards: There are 12 scholarships available.
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- How to Apply: In order to apply, you have to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university after that you can download the application form and submit it to [email protected]
- Submit the following documents such as:
- Copies of academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate programme
- One reference