The University of Newcastle is proud to offer the MBA Global International Student Scholarship. The grant is designed to encouraging and supporting international students to study the MBA Global Program with the Faculty of Business and Law, UON.
The MBA (Global) program is a two-year program in which students will be eligible for post-study work rights. It is designed for individuals who are recent graduates in any discipline who have limited work experience, who are looking to develop their business leadership and management skills.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University stands as a global leader, which is different from equity and commitment to excellence. Their research is world-class and diverse and their involvement and cooperation operate innovation.
- Application Deadline: 6 March 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to MBA Degree level
- Award: The scholarship benefit is $2500, payable as a tuition fee waiver.
- Number of Awards: 30
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in: Australia
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study in MBA. Faculty of Business and Law
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this application , you will have to meet the following criteria:
- International students (applying onshore or offshore) who want to study the MBA Global program with the Faculty of Business and Law, UON
- Start with an MBA Global Program with UON in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019
- There is an international full-paid student
- Nominated full time
- Study on-campus with the University of Newcastle in Australia
- No other scholarship funded by business and law faculty for the same program of equal or greater profit
The mode of applying this application is online.
How to Apply
- This scholarship is currently open for applicants starting from semester 1 2019.
- To apply in this application , students must need to admission at the university through the given link: https://www.newcastle.edu.au/degrees/master-business-administration-mba-global
If the documentation has not been provided, then your application will not be processed. Before completing the online application process, all the necessary documents are available for uploading as PDF, DOC, Docs, JPEG, or JPG files.
- If applicable, the certified copy of your graduation transcript with English translation.
- A copy of your IELTS certificate
financial aid positions will be provided where the criteria are met. Where funding is permitted, the faculty will aim to support all qualified scholars. If necessary, preference can be given to those applicants who have applied through a University Partner Institute.
- Scholarship benefits payable as tuition fee waiver is $ 2500. This will be applied to a topic in the final semester of the study.
- During the last semester of study, the support will be applied directly to the recipient’s University client account around the date of the census.
- The advertised number of scholarship is only indicative and will vary according to the number of qualified candidates and available funds.