Kent Business School is pleased to offer two MBA Leaders in Sustainability Scholarships for international students at the University of Kent. All interested applicants are eligible and will be awarded 25% of the MBA tuition fee at the university.
The educational award aims to encourage overseas students who wish to enroll in the master’s degree program at the university. The scholarship programme is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a public research university in Kent, England, with a semi-collegiate structure. The University received its Royal Charter on January 4, 1965, and Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was formally installed as the first Chancellor the following year. Kent was among the top 150 in the world for Communication and Media Studies (Journalism), Law and Psychology.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university provides an education that allows participants to find work anywhere in the world. It is a leading university with an inspirational teaching staff, excellent student satisfaction, and a reputation for world-class research. The students have access to all the university resources, with everything they need to enjoy student life and help them in their studies.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for this scholarship is May 31, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 25% off Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards:2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake an MBA study programme at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a UK First Class degree (or international equivalent) or hold substantial managerial work experience
- Be self-funded
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first complete their admission application on the university portal or submit the required supporting statement of motivation. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a minimum 500-word statement of motivation detailing why they should be considered for this scholarship award, demonstrating their commitment to sustainable business practice, aspirational business leadership, and how this aligns with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Supporting statement of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: You must meet minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English for postgraduate study.
The selected candidates will be provided a 25% off tuition fee waiver by the University of Kent for their master’s studies.