Scholarships provide international students with an opportunity to pursue their educational and career goals so they can go beyond the ordinary and achieve the extraordinary. Therefore, the University of Adelaide is providing the School of Architecture International PhD Scholarships.
The studentship is available for brilliant overseas students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in the School of Architecture.
This scholarship will support your learning journey by providing you amazing benefits.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is an active member of society, leading the way in harnessing change for social and economic benefit. The University of Adelaide is ranked 108th in the QS World University Rankings for 2022, putting it in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? The university employs the best and brightest professors and personnel who are dedicated to providing the best education to their students. It’s also an international training centre, with students from all around the world studying here.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,854
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australia and International students
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in School of Architecture
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, you need to accomplish the following criteria:
- Applicants may be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia or international studentswho are acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the reward, students have to take admission in PhD at the University. After being registered, applicants will automatically be considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the university.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you should give any certificate of English language skills: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Adelaide will provide an award amount of $28,854 (stipend-only, indexed annually) per annum for the successful candidates.