The University of Stirling is offering MBA Leadership Scholarship in September 2018. Students must have three or more year’s relevant managerial work experience to be considered. The MBA Leadership Scholarship has a value of £10,000 and will be awarded to a high caliber candidate who can demonstrate strong leadership experience, or potential to succeed in a future leadership role and has at least 5 years work experience.
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Applications Deadline: 30 April 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The £10,000 MBA Leadership Scholarship will be awarded to a high caliber Home or EU student joining the University of Stirling Management School MBA in September 2019.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Home or EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for Home or EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria: This scholarship will be awarded to an exceptional candidate who demonstrates outstanding leadership qualities, experience, and potential. Candidates must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the full-time for entry in September 2019.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Complete the application form ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
How to Apply: Provide a statement of up to 700 words outlining why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the MBA.
For more information please contact the course administrator on [email protected]