The University of Stirling is offering MBA Leadership Scholarship in September 2018. Students must have three or more year’s relevant managerial work experience to be considered. The MBA program has a value of £10,000 and will be awarded to a high calibre candidate who can demonstrate strong leadership experience, or potential to succeed in a future leadership role and has at least 5 years work experience.
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling.
Amazing offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree programme
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: UK or EU students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK or EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria: This program will be awarded to an exceptional candidate who demonstrates outstanding leadership qualities, experience, and potential. Candidates must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the full-time for entry in September 2019.
- How to Apply: Provide a statement of up to 700 words outlining why a program would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the MBA. You can apply here for this grant.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.