The Heriot-Watt University is offering MBA Partial Fee Scholarships for the 2018/2019 academic year. A maximum of 5 scholarships of up to RM16,000 each is available for students accepted to the part-time MBA programme at Malaysia campus.
The Heriot-Watt University is a public university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established in 1821 as the world’s first mechanics’ institute and has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, United Arab Emirates and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships of up to RM16,000 each are available for the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Nationalities: Malaysian students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: A maximum of 5 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Scholarship applications are considered for the September and January intakes of each year and applications should reach the Edinburgh Business School no later than 30 June 2018 and 14 October 2018 for each respective intake.