Take the first step towards your higher education goals with the MBA program. The Modul Vienna University is offering the program for the postgraduate students who want to study in Austria.
The program aims to support domestic students who wish to earn a masters degree at the Modul Vienna University.
Nice chance for Austrian students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1908, the Modul University Vienna is an international private university in Austria. Its focuses on future-oriented strategies that satisfy the needs and ensure the welfare of current and future generations.
Why at the Modul Vienna University? The university combines a strong academic foundation with a commitment to sustainability and innovation as the key drivers of long-term success.
Application Deadline: Rolling
- University or Organization: Modul Vienna University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Austria Citizens
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters of business administration in Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Leadership, Digital Marketing. Real Estate Management, Sustainable Management & Governance, Innovation & Experience Design for Tourism
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university
- Candidates must have three years of experience
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students are required to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. No separate application is needed.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach curriculum vitae, motivation letter, proof of a bachelor degree with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study program, two letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants must have a bachelors degree certificate with relevant experience.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to fulfil the following English language requirements:
- TOEFL – Internet-Based Test 88 points
- IELTS – band score 6.5 (no sub-score under 6.0)
- Cambridge Certificate
- Pearson Academic – min. Seventy-five points
- Duolingo English Proficiency Test – min. 112 points
- Modul University Admissions English Entrance Exam
- Other proof of C1 level proficiency
Benefits: The Modul Vienna University will cover the 50% tuition fee for the winning candidates.