Get financial support to start your academic journey in Austria by applying for the Webster Vienna Scholarships offered by the Webster Vienna Private University.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage domestic students who want to take part in the bachelor’s or masters degree program for the year 2020.
Wonderful opportunity for Austrian students to study at Webster University.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the Webster Vienna Private University is a private American university in Vienna, Austria. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs for students.
Why at the Webster Vienna Private University? The university is a worldwide institution which ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
Application Deadline: July 15.
- University or Organization: Webster Vienna Private University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: €5000 to €20000
- Number of Awards: Up to ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: students of Austria
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors or Masters degree in business administration international relations, management, media communications, psychology, centre for liberal arts, finance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, students have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking enrolment, students can ask for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a copy of the biographical page of your passport, academic transcripts/records showing subjects and results of the past three years with a copy of your secondary school diploma, an original applicant essay, letter of recommendation written and signed by a counsellor or teacher/professor.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must possess a completed secondary/high school or a bachelors degree, have a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to accomplish the language requirements of the university.
- Twenty thousand euros (€20000) for four years in the Bachelor’s program, prorated by semester
- Ten thousand euros (€10000) for two years in the Master’s program, prorated by semester
- Fifteen thousand euros (€15000) for four years in the Bachelor’s program, prorated by semester
- Eight thousand euros (€8000) for two years in the Master’s program, prorated by semester
- Ten thousand euros (€10000) for four years in the Bachelor’s program, prorated by semester
- Five thousand euros (€5000) for two years in the Master’s program, prorated by semester