The University of Technology Sydney is inviting applications for MBA funding for outstanding international students. To be eligible for the opportunity , an applicant must have completed a UTS recognised degree and met the UTS MBA entry requirements.
The UTS Business School offers two (2) scholarships annually to high achieving international postgraduate students commencing the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
A fine offer for students to receive financial support for MBA study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Study Subject (s): award is awarded in the Business area.
Course Level: award is available for pursuing an MBA program at the University of Technology Sydney
Scholarship Provider: University of Technology Sydney, Australia
The award can be taken at Australia
Accreditation: the University of Technology Sydney is accredited by the Association of ACU, Association of Australian Technology Network, Association of Commonwealth Universities and ASAIHL.
To be eligible for the opportunity , an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed a UTS recognised degree and met the UTS MBA entry requirements; and
- Must be commencing the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program (course code C04018) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Have achieved a minimum academic achievement of Distinction average (75%) in their qualification used as a basis for admission to the MBA.
- Open for International Students: International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia) can apply for the opportunity .
What does it cover?
Valued at A$5,000, which will be credited towards the recipient’s second-semester tuition fees.
- Duration of award(s): Not Known
- Number of award(s): 2 scholarship is offered.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online. Apply by completing the MBA funding for Outstanding Students (Commencing) Application Form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Prepare your written statements (maximum of 300 words each) in a text document, do not use any special formatting in your statements (i.e. no bullet points, numbering etc.). Note these statements apply to both Commencing and Current applications:
- What influenced your decision to undertake the UTS Master of Business Administration degree?
- Describe your motivation to succeed in the UTS MBA program – explain your career aspirations and your educational plan to meet these goals.
Selection criteria: The recipient will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic merit in the academic qualification used as the basis of admission into the UTS Master of Business Administration degree.
- Motivation to succeed in the UTS MBA program, as demonstrated in the application.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 23 March 2020. Incomplete applications will not be considered.