The new positions and Bursaries are now available for the offer for full-time or Executive MBA candidates at the University of Bath School of Management. This scholarship is available to support the most talented UK/EU and Overseas students for the Bath MBA programmes in 2019.
The University of Bath School of Management is one of the UK’s leading business schools. They’re ranked 1st for Accounting and Finance (The Guardian University Guide, 2019), 1st for Marketing (The Complete University Guide, 2019) and 3rd for Business Studies (The Times and Sunday Times University Guide, 2018). As a University, they have an excellent reputation and rank highly internationally.
User Review( votes)
The studentships are available for both our Full-time and Executive MBA programmes. If you would like to consider you for a scholarship, you will need to write a 400-word statement outlining why you believe you should be given an award. If English is not your first language, you will need to pass an English language test.
- Applications Deadline: June 30, 2019 (Overseas) and August 31, 2019 (UK/EU)
- Course Level: full time and executive MBA programmes
- Study Subject: Business Administration
- Award: These awards typically range from £3,000 up to 30% of the tuition fee in exceptional cases
- Nationality: UK/EU and Overseas students
- Number of Awads: There are a number of grants and bursaries available to support your studies
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and Overseas students
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Our entry criteria are the same for our full-time and Executive part-time programmes apart from the amount of work experience you will need.
At least three years’ of relevant, postgraduate management experience
Candidates with under four years’ of relevant, postgraduate management experience will need GMAT 600 or above.
Executive part-time MBA
At least five years’ work experience at management level
2:1 or above undergraduate degree or equivalent
We may make an offer if your degree is not a 2:1 if you can show that you are suitable for the MBA.
We are happy to consider non-graduates who have an excellent career record. Candidates with no first degree but with substantial managerial experience are advised that GMAT 600+ may be required.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you will need to pass an English language test. Read more about the University’s English language requirements.
IELTS (academic): 7.0 (at least 6.5 in each of the four components)
PTE Academic (Pearson): 69 (at least 62 in each component)
TOEFL. iBT 100 overall (at least 24 in each component)
Your results must be no more than two years old from the start date of the MBA.
How to Apply: Complete our online application form. Applying will take you approximately 30 minutes.
You will need:
- to create an account online
- to nominate two referees
- digital copies of your degree certificate and official transcripts
- an up-to-date CV
- your personal statement (see guidance below)
- your scholarship statement (see guidance below)
If your official graduation documents are in a language other than English you must provide:
- official copies of the original documents
- official English translations of the original documents
Applying for programmes
If you want to be considered for a scholarship:
- write a separate statement of up to 400 words
- explain why you feel you should receive a scholarship