The new Scholarships and Bursaries are now available for offer for full-time or Executive MBA candidates at University of Bath School of Management. This scholarship is available to UK/EU and Overseas students.
University of Bath School of Management is one of the UK’s leading business schools. We’re ranked 1st for Accounting and Finance (The Guardian University Guide, 2019), 1st for Marketing (The Complete University Guide, 2019) and 3rd for Business Studies (The Times and Sunday Times University Guide, 2018). As a University we have an excellent reputation and rank highly internationally.
If English is not your first language, you will need to pass an English language test.
- Applications Deadline: June 30, 2018 (Overseas) and August 31, 2018 (UK/EU)
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue full time and executive MBA programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The value of scholarships are as follows:
- The Bath MBA European scholarships: Five of £10,000 each
- The Bath MBA international scholarship: £3,000 – £5,000
- Dean’s MBA scholarship for excellence: £15,000
- Women in Business MBA scholarship: £8,000
- Aquae Sulis MBA scholarship: £4,500 – £9,000
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to UK/EU and Overseas students.
- Number of Scholarships: There are a number of scholarships and bursaries available to support your studies.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to UK/EU and Overseas students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Our entry criteria are the same for our full-time and Executive part-time programmes apart from the amount of work experience you will need.
At least three years’ of relevant, postgraduate management experience
Candidates with under four years’ of relevant, postgraduate management experience will need GMAT 600 or above.
Executive part-time MBA
At least five years’ work experience at management level
2:1 or above undergraduate degree or equivalent
We may make an offer if your degree is not a 2:1 if you can show that you are suitable for the MBA.
We are happy to consider non-graduates who have an excellent career record. Candidates with no first degree but with substantial managerial experience are advised that GMAT 600+ may be required.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you will need to pass an English language test. Read more about the University’s English language requirements.
IELTS (academic): 7.0 (at least 6.5 in each of the four components)
PTE Academic (Pearson): 69 (at least 62 in each component)
TOEFL. iBT 100 overall (at least 24 in each component)
Your results must be no more than two years old from the start date of the MBA.
How to Apply: Complete our online application form. Applying will take you approximately 30 minutes.
You will need:
- to create an account online
- to nominate two referees
- digital copies of your degree certificate and official transcripts
- an up-to-date CV
- your personal statement (see guidance below)
- your scholarship statement (see guidance below)
If your official graduation documents are in a language other than English you must provide:
- official copies of the original documents
- official English translations of the original documents
Applying for scholarships
If you want to be considered for a scholarship:
- write a separate statement of up to 400 words
- explain why you feel you should receive a scholarship