Education is crucial for surviving. Keeping under eye the importance of academic education, the University of Findlay is now awarding the MBA Scholarships in the USA.
The motive of the bursary is to encourage worldwide citizens who are going to take part in the MBA degree programme.
Get financial assistance to complete a masters degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Findlay was founded in 1882 as a cooperative venture between the Churches of God General Conference and the city of Findlay. It is a private Christian university located in Findlay, Ohio. The University of Findlay is placed 263rd in the United States of America’s National Universities.
Why study at the University of Findlay? The University of Findlay’s mission is to prepare students for meaningful lives and successful careers. The aim of the University of Findlay is to become a prominent Midwestern university defined by these basic ideas. The institution is a firm believer in the importance of individual attention to its students’ development as full humans.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for entry in 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Findlay
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded an MBA degree offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an International student
- Students must enrol in the MBA degree coursework degree at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted for the program, students have to take admitted to the graduate degree program via the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of your passport, a bank statement showing available funds, and academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of a graduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must check all English language requirements according to the program.
- TOEFL Minimum Score: 79
- IELTS Minimum Score: 6.5
- PTE Academic Minimum Score: 61
- Duolingo Minimum Score: 105
The University of Findlay will provide an amount of $2,000 to cover their educational expenses for students for the academic year 2022/2023.