Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and was ranked within the top 40 universities in the world in the QS World University rankings 2015.
User Review( votes)
The mission of the university is to pursue and share knowledge and understanding both for their own sake and to help individuals and society fulfil their potential.
If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to meet the Home Office and UWE’s minimum English language requirements, such as the International English Language Test (IELTS) 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all components.
Course Level: The studentships are available for Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Full-time) programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are tenable in the field of Business Administration.
Award: Scholarship includes 50% full tuition fees.
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Criteria is
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application
- successful candidates when accepting the support will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee
Nationality: UK/EU and international students can apply for MBA scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to meet the Home Office and UWE’s minimum English language requirements, such as the International English Language Test (IELTS) 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all components.
How to Apply: Application for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Full-time) programme can be made online by selecting the ‘Apply for this course’ option on the web page. To be considered for the opportunity applicants will need to cover the following points in their personal statement which should accompany the programme application:
- Why an MBA, not any other programme, could help applicants in their professional development?
- Why are applicants applying to the Bristol MBA? Why is it particularly interesting to an applicant?
Students who have deferred their application from academic year 2015/2016 to 2016/2017 will need to write another personal statement if they would like to be considered for the opportunity and upload it via their UWE welcome portal.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 13th November 2016.