Looking for an MBA scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you. The International Business School is offering MBA scholarships for eligible international students.
User Review( vote)
International Business School is an accredited private college in Budapest, Hungary. The business school offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in partnership with the University of Buckingham.
Why at International Business School– The Business School not only offer an undergraduate or postgraduate degree but skills and networking opportunities that bring lifelong competitive advantages. It enhances learning, build confidence and create an opportunity for students.
- University or Organization: International Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA program
- Award: 25% discount on the MBA program fee.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2020 (September 2020 intake)
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the MBA degree program in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for an applicant who must have a GMAT score of at least 650.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants need to take admission for the MBA program and upload the required supporting documents. After enrolling in the MBA program, applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the transcript with at least one module in mathematics, or finance, CV, work reference of 3-5 years, motivation letter.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to study the MBA degree program, students must have to provide bachelor’s degree certificate in any field of study and meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have a certificate of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall score of 6.5 points including a minimum of 6.5 in each component of the
Benefit: The sponsorship will offer the 25% discount from the MBA program fee.