Georgetown University is offering McCourt Scholars Program for all full-time MPP and MIDP students. The scholar award includes full tuition, mandatory fees, a stipend, and health insurance.
The McCourt School of Public Policy (MSPP) is one of nine schools of Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. The McCourt School offers master’s degrees in public policy, international development policy, policy management, data science for public policy, and policy leaders as well as administers several professional certificate programs and houses fifteen affiliated research centers.
Wonderful program for international students at McCourt School of Public Policy.
User Review( votes)
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- University or Organization: McCourt School of Public Policy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Full-time MPP and MIDP programme
- Award: Full tuition, mandatory fees, a stipend, and health insurance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Program can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Language: English
- Study Subject: Educations are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: All full-time MPP and MIDP students are eligible to be considered for the McCourt Scholars program, and no additional application is required.
How to Apply:
Students need to complete an Online Application through ApplyYourself.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Resume or Curriculum Vitae, Official Domestic Transcripts, Official International Transcripts, Recommendations, Official GRE or GMAT scores, Official TOEFL or IELTS for International Students, Quantitative Requirements for MS-DSPP Program, Academic Statement, Personal Statement (Optional), Supplemental Data Forms, Application Fee, Interviews, Resources for International Students
- English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Benefit : The Scholar award includes full tuition, mandatory fees, a stipend, and health insurance.