The Mbarara University of Science & Technology is pleased to announce a postgraduate fellowship initiative to support the training of MMed candidates– the Master of Medicine (MMed) Fellowship Program, for the academic year 2023-2024.
The fellowship program is a joint partnership between the Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST) and Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH). Ugandan national students enrolled in an MMed programme at MUST will be considered for the fellow position. The fellowship award may cover tuition fees and other study-related costs.
A fine program for applicants in Uganda.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1989, the Mbarara University of Science & Technology is a public research university in Uganda. The university, with a vision to be center of Academic and Professional Excellence in Science and Technology, is one of the ten public universities and degree-awarding institutions in the country.
Why choose to study at the Mbarara University of Science & Technology? Mbarara University’s mission is to provide quality and relevant education at the national and international levels with particular emphasis on science and technology and its application to community development.
Application Deadline: The deadline for scholarship application is 31st March 2023.
- University or Organization: Mbarara University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Offline
- Nationality: Ugandan
- The award can be taken in Uganda
- Eligible Countries: All Ugandan students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Medicine (MMed) offered at the Mbarara University of Science and Technology can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a Ugandan.
- The applicants must be enrolled in MMED Program at MUST.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can go to the university portal and apply for admission. Scholarship application must be submitted to the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Medicine, Mbarara University of Science and Technology
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of bachelor’s degree transcript
- A copy of the Admission Letter from MUST
- Resume (1 page)
- Letter of Interest/Motivational Letter (1 Page)
- Two letters of support from your former academic institution e.g. lecturers and or employer
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements of their desired Master of Medicine programme of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
The Mbarara University of Science and Technology will award the winning candidates a fellowship, typically covering funding required to pursue the applied programme, or more or less.