Are you a non-us citizen and interested in an internship abroad? An international Internship at MBUSI gives you the opportunity to learn from specialists and gain insight into a working area that fits your field of study.
At Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc., the program is open to all international students who are currently enrolled in a university have a very good command in the English language.
Excellent opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Any
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: MBUSI – Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc.
An internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Currently enrolled in University or in a gap year between Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- Studies outside of the U.S.A.
- A minimum of 3 semesters of studies in a relevant field of study
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
- Fluent in English (oral/written)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Internship Open for International Students: Yes
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Whether as a working student, after your graduation or during your career: MBUSI offers you many ways to join them.
They value their flexible working time models, international assignments, individual development opportunities, a wide range of health and sports opportunities and, of course, an attractive salary with special benefits.
Almost 13,900 people from five regions and 40 countries have chosen MBUSI because they want to move the world together with them.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
At MBUSI, they offer 6-month internships in the following fields but do not offer thesis partnerships for students:
- Development Liaison
- Engineering/Production Planning
- Global Service Parts (After Sales)
- Human Resources
- Purchasing (IPS)
- Supply Chain Management
Notification: Not given
How to Apply
To participate, you will need to apply online for this international internship opportunity.
To complete your application, you must attach the following documents:
- Cover letter including starting availability
- Detailed CV/Resume
- Transcript of records (High School and University)
- Working references
- Certificate of enrollment
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing. Applications should be submitted at least 6 months before the desired start date of the internship.