The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) and McDonald’s® are delighted to provide a McDonalds program for college students who need financial assistance.
Outstanding students attending one of the 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) and Predominantly Black Institutions are eligible to apply.
Valuable program for Outstanding Students.
User Review( votes)
For this application program, six (6) scholars will be selected for the academic year, which can be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees.
Application Deadline: The period for submitting applications is closed, but they look forward to seeing you in October when it reopens.
To be eligible students must be:
- Open to students 18 years or older
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at one of TMCF’s 47 member-schools
- Enrolled as an undergraduate student (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior) or a graduate student for the 2021-2020 academic school year
- Open to all majors
- Current grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate leadership ability through a variety of measures
- Demonstrate a strong community service record
How to Apply
To participate, every applicant must submit an application by the specified closing date.
For this application , selected students will receive a merit scholarship of $10,000 for the academic year, which can be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees.