McGill University is proud to offer the Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic achievement and Major entrance scholarships.
The scholarships are awarded to students entering McGill University for the first time to undertake their first full-time undergraduate degree program.
User Review( votes)
McGill University is a public research university in Canada. McGill offers degrees and diplomas in over 300 fields of study, with the highest average admission requirements of any Canadian university.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Awards range in value from $3,000 to $10,000. There are two types of entrance scholarships: the One-year, whereby eligibility is based solely on academic achievement, and the renewable Major, based on outstanding academic achievement as well as leadership qualities in school and community activities.
- Nationality: International Students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Competition for entrance scholarships is intense at McGill. An extraordinary number of exceptional applications are received each year and, unfortunately, we cannot award scholarships to all good candidates.
- The above is the PROPOSED scholarship minima for this upcoming fall term. It is possible that the minima may be lower if we should have more scholarship funds to disburse. It is also possible that the minima could be higher should we attract a greater number of qualified applicants. Please note: even if you meet the standings above, you are not guaranteed a scholarship.
- Scholarship decisions are made during the admission process and are based on academic information available at that time.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required; this should be supported by a valid English proficiency test certificate.
How to Apply: The supporting documentation required to apply for major entrance scholarships varies according to the region, as do the deadlines for submission.