The London School of Economics is seeking the students for its the Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships. Applicants who are from the African country are welcomed for this program.
African students who are going to take part in the master’s (MSc) programme are qualified for this grant. These awards are generously supported by Standard Bank of South Africa PLC.
Fabulous choice to get an MBA in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The London School of Economics is an open research college situated in London, England, and a constituent college of the Government University of London. Established in 1895, LSE joined the University of London in 1900 and built up its first degree courses under the protection of the University in 1901.
Why at the London School of Economics? LSE is focused on giving examination chances to learners from a diverse range of foundations, nationalities, and ages.
Application Deadline: April 27, 2020
- Candidates from Africa are eligible to receive this grant.
- The holders ought to be from these subject areas-Environmental and Development, Environmental Economics and Climate Change, Public Management and Governance, Finance (full-time), Finance and Private Equity, Risk and Finance, Real Estate Economics and Finance, African Development, Law and Accounting, Economics and Management, Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation, Management and Strategy, Financial Mathematics and Economics and Philosophy.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the master degree programme at the institute.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being a part of this program, firstly pupils have to submit their application for Master’s (MSc) programme. After being enrolled in the programme, applicants are allowed to submit their application for this award.
- Supporting Documents: In order to apply, applicants are advised to submit the application form, two academic references, transcripts/mark sheets and proof of existing qualifications, personal statement, CV, research proposal, the sample of written work, and miscellaneous supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking at the institute, holders are required to have Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test and Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores.
- Language Requirement: Learners must have 7.5 overall in IELTS (at least 7.0 in listening and writing, 6.5 in reading and 6.0 in speaking).
The program will each provide £40,000, towards the fees for the programme and the remainder towards living costs.