Applications are invited for The Next Generation Women Leaders award to recognize talent and support students who would like to maximize their own potential. This award is available for female students and professionals.
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders and promoting gender diversity, both at our firm and in the world at large. They invite you to take the next step of your own leadership journey with us.
Wonderful Award for Female Students and Professionals.
User Review( votes)
Applications Deadline: Check back next year
A candidate working towards a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D., from any discipline or background, are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Their participating offices are listed below. When you apply you will be asked to list up to two office locations which will review your application. They advise you to choose locations to which you have strong ties (e.g., you have studied or lived in the country) and whose local language you are fluent in.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must be ready to submit the academic transcripts, Your resume, A cover letter, Your office/practice preference.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the scholarship.
Recipients will be awarded:
- A scholarship of 2,000 Euros (or its equivalent in local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, or any other initiative supporting your academic and/or professional development
- Individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants to support you as you consider your academic trajectory and career aspiration
- An invitation to a local McKinsey event or an office visit