The University of Oregon is offering ICSP funding for International students to pursue a graduate degree program. The studentships are open to the current UO students and incoming freshmen and new transfer, new graduate and new post-baccalaureate applicants.
The purpose of this application is to support International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oregon is a public flagship research university in Eugene, Oregon, Founded in 1876. The university has a Carnegie Classification of “highest research activity and has 19 research centres and institutes. UO was admitted to the Association of American Universities in 1969.
• Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
• Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a graduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are available to study the subject offered by the University.
• Award: Selected ICSP students receive a tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from 0 – 15 non-resident academic credits per term. the program amount will remain consistent each term.
• Number of Awards: Not known
• Nationality: award is available to international students.
• The award can be taken in the USA
• Eligible Countries: award is available to international students.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2019-20 by 15 January 2019.
2. Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
3. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University
How to Apply: Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP application. All applications and Reference Letters must be submitted by February 1, 2019, by 4 pm Pacific Standard Time.