The University of Oregon is offering ICSP scholarship for International students to pursue a graduate degree program.
Scholarships are open to the current UO students and incoming freshmen and new transfer, new graduate and new post-baccalaureate applicants.
A fine chance to study at the University of Oregon.
User Review( votes)
The purpose of this scholarship is to support international students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit.
The University of Oregon is a public flagship research university in Eugene, Oregon, Founded in 1876. The university has a Carnegie Classification of “highest research activity and has 19 research centres and institutes. UO was admitted to the Association of American Universities in 1969.
• Application Deadline: January 31, 2020, by 4 p.m. (PST).
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a graduate degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are available to study the subject offered by the University.
• Scholarship Award: Selected ICSP students receive a tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from 0 – 15 non-resident academic credits per term. The scholarship amount will remain consistent each term.
• Number of Scholarships: Not known
• Nationality: Scholarship is available to international students.
• Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to international students.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2019-20 by 15 January 2019.
2. Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
3. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University
How to Apply: Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application. All applications and Reference Letters must be submitted by January 31st at 4:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.
- Current UO students: Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application and submit Reference Letters.
- Incoming freshmen and new transfer, new graduate and new post-baccalaureate applicants: You must apply for admission to the University of Oregon before you can apply for scholarships. Watch your email for an invitation to enter the UO Scholarship Dashboard. This happens within a week of submitting your application for admissions. Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application. You must apply for admission prior to this step and submit Reference Letters.