The University of South Florida is offering multiple positions for undergraduate, graduate, and visiting scholar researchers for the 2020-2021academic year.
Worthy offer to get a degree in the US with free tuition and living expenses.
User Review( vote)
The University of South Florida (UFS) is a Preeminent State Research University founded in 1956 and located in Tampa, Florida, USA. It has 14 colleges and offers undergraduate, graduate, specialist and doctoral degrees.
Why at the University of South Florida? At USF, students have an opportunity to choose a study program from over 180 majors and concentrations at undergraduate, graduate or doctorate level. USF provides one of the lowest tuition rates in the U.S.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of South Florida
- Department: Mechanical Engineering Department
- Course Level: Ph.D., Master, undergraduate, postdocs
- Award: Cover both tuition and living expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction for nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available to study PhD, Master, undergraduate, postdocs course
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a Master or Bachelor degree in engineering related fields, including but not limited to Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Electrical and Computer Engineering, etc.
- Candidates should have hands-on research experience in TEM, smart electronics, smart materials, MEMS, 3D printing, energy, heat conduction, DFT, MD, etc.
- Dedicated and self-motivated candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before starting the process for the award application, students must submit a complete admissions application at USF. To apply for the grant, candidates must send CV, transcripts, and personal statement to Dr Zhong at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must prepare to submit – a CV with GPA, a TOEFL score, GRE score, research experience, publication list, and the contact information of two references, transcripts, and personal statement in that you should introduce yourself and explain why you want to work in the GREEN lab.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have appropriate GPA score 3.5 to 4.0. Check complete entry requirement here.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to submit a TOEFL score to take a program at the USF. Students have needed full check information about the English language proficiency requirement.
Benefits: The University of South Florida at the Mechanical Engineering Department is providing award opportunity for wining candidates to cover both tuition and living expenses.