The Charles Sturt University Foundation Trust is offering applications for the Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA) Scholarship at Charles Sturt University.
A valuable offer for international students to get a degree in Australia with an education fund.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1989, Charles Sturt University has multiple-campus. It is Australia’s largest regional university that offers a range of undergraduate and master courses and distance education programs.
Why at Charles Sturt University? At CSU, students will get both a learning and life experience that’ll stay with them forever. Students have a choice to choose the best course from over 300 online courses to study with CSU anywhere or anytime.
Application Deadline: 11:59 pm 5 Feb 2020 for Commencing Students
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $5000 + 1 year membership
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 300 each year
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction for nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: ALIA Accredited undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students who are beginning the study at CSU in 2019 are eligible to apply
- Applicant must identify as an Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander or South Sea Islander to be considered.
- Students must be studying in- Any Year (Preference for 1st Year), Bachelor of Information Studies (with specialisations), Master of Information Studies (with specialisations), and Master of Education (Teacher Librarianship).
- Any Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident who has applied for admission to CSU or who is enrolled in a CSU course. Both on-campus and online students are eligible unless otherwise stated in individual opportunity criteria
- Any international students who are classified as an international student in Australia with either a full unconditional offer from CSU to study in Australia or continuing enrolment as a full-time student at a CSU campus. The exemption is scholarships involving work placement due to citizenship requirements for work purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to be considered for this award, you must begin your study at CSU in 2019. Applicants must start their application to submit through the online application system.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following- Up to date resume, ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year), and current GPA (Continuing students only). If your selection criteria involve Local Government Areas (LGA), submit one of the following: electricity bill, phone bill, rates notice, school record and Copies will need to be attached to your online application and provided in PDF or DOC format.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an appropriate GPA, undergraduate degree for the master course and ATAR or equivalent for bachelor course study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstration of English proficiency and need to provide evidence of the English Language Proficiency (ELP).
Benefits: The university will provide a $5,000 award for winning students. If the award will greater than $5,000 will be paid in two instalments each year.