To enable students to pursue a PhD degree programme in the UK, the University of Nottingham is actively offering a Mechatronics System for Smart Supervision Scholarships.
The scholarship aims to improve the quality of Mechatronics applications within the aerospace industry. The successful candidate will be based at the Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre in Manufacturing and On-Wing Technology.
Wonderful chance for students to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university that offers several courses. It has the faculty of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Engineering, Science and Social Sciences.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? While studying at this university, students will take benefit from the teaching of the highest quality and world-class facilities. Candidates can customize their courses according to their coursework to fit their academic goals.
Application Deadline: July 31
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,000 a year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Mechatronics system for smart supervision and control for aero-engine related manufacturing processes
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- First-rate analytical and numerical skills, with a well-rounded academic background.
- Demonstrated ability to develop precision Mechatronics system and algorithms.
- Ability to develop kinematic and/or dynamic analysis of Mechanical/Robotic systems.
- Ability to implement control and kinematics with hardware-in-the-loop.
- Background with relevant packages
- A driven, professional, and self-dependent work attitude is essential.
- Experience of working within the industry will be an advantage.
- The ability to produce high-quality presentations and written reports.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, they can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up-to-date, relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first or upper second class degree in Mechatronics/Robotics/Mechanical/Computer Science or related scientific discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to check the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Nottingham will provide a tax-free stipend of over £15,000 a year, tuition fees paid, and a generous study package.