To reward the academic achievements made by international students, the University of Leicester has decided to award them the Media, Communications, and Sociology Merit Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International-fee-paying students applying for an undergraduate degree in the University of Leicester School of Media, Communications, and Sociology can apply for this scholarship. This merit-based award will provide a maximum of £5,000 to the selected students.
Amazing opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leicester is a public research university ranked 212th in Best Global Universities with a mission of generating excellence through solid foundations and creating a new campus and strategy with our Citizens at its heart.
Why choose to study at the University of Leicester? The university is always found at the forefront of research in the field they serve and are actively influencing change and shaping debate globally. It gives its students opportunities to provide new ways to understand the world.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship are currently open.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All students from overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree in the University of Leicester School of Media, Communications, and Sociology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international-fee-paying students enrolled in an undergraduate programme at the University of Leicester School of Media, Communications, and Sociology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications via the UCAS. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to prepare a personal statement along with other academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The University of Leicester requires students to have some sort of qualification at level 3 (sixth form level). This qualification could be A-levels, BTECs, or other relevant courses.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. IELTS is accepted by the University of Leicester.
The students selected to be given this scholarship will be provided £3,000 or £5,000 to carry out their UG study at the University of Leicester.
- Two grades above standard A-level equivalent – £3,000 per year.
- Three grades above standard A-level equivalent – £5,000 per year.