Nice opportunity for international students to get educational fund in Australia.
User Review( vote)
RMIT University began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It is ranked 17th for art and design subjects in QS World University Rankings.
Why study at RMIT University? The university provides candidates with an opportunity to study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career. It helps students to develop skills to land their dream job.
Application Deadline: 16 November 2020
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate, bachelor, or masters degree by coursework
- Award: AU$5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 16
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia, Malaysia or Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: In order to qualify for this application , you must join Medibank Comprehensive OSHC arranged by RMIT, achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award, not an existing RMIT student and enroll for Semester 1 2021 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or Masters by coursework.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to take entrance in this educational program then you are requested to be enrolled in the associate, bachelor or master’s degree at RMIT University. After being enlisted, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Admission Requirements: RMIT University admits students on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to succeed and sets minimum entry requirements for each level of study which you need to check. You are also needed to achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Language Requirements: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
Benefits: The grant will provide AU$5,000 towards your living expenses.