The studentships are an excellent way to help reduce the costs of higher education. That’s why, University of Wisconsin–Madison is offering Scholarships for International Students in the USA.
The university offers these grants for those sparkling candidates from the USA and all over the globe who will commence in any of their chosen degree in session 2020-2021.
Fab choice for international students to study in the USA
User Review( votes)
The University of Wisconsin–Madison is organized into 20 schools and colleges, which enrolled 30,361 undergraduate and 14,052 graduate students. It was ranked 53rd in the world and 11th among national universities by the Center for Measuring University Performance.
Why at the University of Wisconsin–Madison? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower students with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: USA and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from the USA and all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any course any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Each scholarship offered by the University has unique eligibility criteria. Some are open to most or all students. Others can have specific requirements about academic achievements, intended majors or careers, gender, or even which high school a student attended.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, the applicant needs to take admission in any of their chosen degrees at any of the college or school of the University of Wisconsin–Madison. After being admitted, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If English isn’t the applicant’s first language, they must have to provide evidence of English language skills as part of their application.
Benefits: The grant will provide the educational fund for your studies.