Swansea University is offering an amazing opportunity through its Medical and Health Care Studies Fully Funded KESS II MSC by Research Scholarship. This scholarship is part-funded by the Welsh Government‡s European Social Fund (ESF) convergence programme for West Wales and the Valleys.
The scholarship aims to support UK and EU students who want to MSC by Research program on the topic “investigating the potential for probiotic bacteria to prevent microbial mediated colorectal cancer”.
Valuable offer for highly talented students on their tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a well-known research-intensive institution with a wonderful learning environment and outstanding reputation. It gives the accommodation space with excellent teaching facilities and personality development guides for its applicants.
Why study at Swansea University? At Swansea University, students will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies. It provides students with the support that they need to turn their ideas and dreams into reality.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MSC by Research
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSC by Research degree programme in Molecular Microbiology and Cancer Genetics/Genomics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Genetics or a related subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an MSC by Research programme at Swansea University. Students are strongly advised to contact Dr Paul Facey (p.facey-at-swansea.ac.uk) regarding the information on the area of research. In order to apply, please complete the KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2020-21and KESS II Supplementary Form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide copies of the given documentation: Degree certificates and transcripts, CV, all supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form, 2 references (please ask your referees to email their references directly to KESSstudentenquires-at-Swansea.ac.uk). The references can take the form of a letter on official headed paper, or via the University‡s standard reference form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend. The bursary will be limited to a maximum of £11,819 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.? There will also be additional funds available for research expenses.