If you are looking for a scholarship and way to finance your education, then you maybe apply for Medical Bursaries and Surgical Scholarships which is provided by the Beit Trust for the year 2020.
The trust offers annually a substantial number of bursaries intended to assist a range of students and young professionals, both African and British, to undertake work or studies of benefit to Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Malawi.
Best chance for Zambia, Zimbabwe and Malawi students.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1906, The Trust is a British South Africa Company. Trust offers a limited number of postgraduate educations for courses in related universities in the United Kingdom or South African universities.
Application Deadline: 1 May or 1 October
University or Organization: The Beit Trust
Course Level: Any degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Zambia, Zimbabwe and Malawi students
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Zambia, Zimbabwe and Malawi students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applications are open for students and young professionals, both African and British, to undertake work or studies of benefit to Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Malawi.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, aspirants must have to be registered as any degree student at the recognized university. After taking affirmation, claimants can download the application form online.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers must be ready to submit the medical certificate from your doctor, a certified transcript of your degree results, a certified document of evidence of residency, CV showing all work experience.
- Admission Requirements: To take part in this studentship, applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
- Benefits: Award amount of the program program is varied.